World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

emolate rogue(DECLINED)

emolate rogue(DECLINED)

Post  emolate on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Character name:Emolate
    Race:blood elf

Profile: Please link your armory profile (remember to log out in pve gear)

Talent Spec: Main Spec & Off Spec assasination /combat

Off Spec Quality: for what content is it acceptible for? nax25 or more if i get a 1.5 speed sword:D

Professions: What are your professions and why did you choose those?
    inscriptioning- shoulder enchant and stamina buff
    leatherworking-wrist enchant and drums of wild/kingz buff
    How do they help you? when you dont have priest druid or pally in dungeon or raid they are very usefull.

Consumables: How do you come prepared to raids?flasks food speed pots, poisons and energy tea.

Previous Guilds: List your previous guild(s) and why you left them
    this is an alt but after some time i decided to be my main

PvE Experience: What is your experience in Vanilla / TBC / WotLK ?

______vanilla -all lvl 60 raidz(main char) /tbc-all content(main char) /wotlk-toc 10 onixia 10 ulduar10 +hardmodes flame xt iron council hodir thorim and almost freya:D ______________________________________________________________________

What are your goals in game?
    get more experience+ gear and get to find nice new people.

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds?
    I currently need a raiding guild and i see that Exordium has potential. No i dont have any applications to other guilds.

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild
    Because i am an experienced raider with raiding skillz and im always trying to improve miself. I can help the guild by offering a good dps and a man that they can relly on.
    How do you get your information about your class?
    forums movies and talk to other experienced rogues.

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.
    age-20 i'm from Romania and my name is Cristi.
    Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?
    Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday: 20:00-00:00 | Sunday : 19:00-00:00 the 25man. in how many of them you can attend?
    all of them.
    Guild Member

Re: emolate rogue(DECLINED)

Post  Sephiroth on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Piece of advice, when you're applying to a guild far ahead of you, you need to make sure you have all the basics correct, like reputation, gems & glyphs and most important experience.
    You are missing vital dps with your current gems and i have no clue why you put vigot talent, because its pure pvp. You are undergeared and quite unexperienced, faction reputations seems very low, so i have nothing else to add.
    All this is stated in our minimum requirements, which we urge you to read before applying.
    This would've saved you a lot of time and helped you to write a better application.

We happen to be very keen to find some new blood, atm we got a rogue accepted for trial, so we are kinda full, but from what I see on the armory I have no choice but to decline this application.

Declined Rogue CL

Current date/time is Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:40 am